Amelia Elizabeth was born on April 2, 2009 at 12:08 am. She finally made it home after a NICU stay of 335 days. We are so happy to finally be together as a family. Amelia has grown to be a very happy, joyful and social baby. We are thankful for all the people that worked together with Amelia to bring her home safely. Now the fun begins!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
She Ain't Heavy, She's My Baby
Amelia weighed in at 6 lbs. 5 oz. tonight! I stayed home to do a work project, but I called down to the pod and Todd put Amelia on the phone for me. I told her that I love her and missed her and wanted to make sure daddy gave her lots of kisses for me. Todd said she opened her eyes wide and looked very alert.
2 comments:
Holy Cow! that is awesome news. She is getting so big, post some more photos please soon and give her a big hug and kiss from us. The twins turned 2 last Sunday. Can't believe it.
Joelle weighed 6.3 when she was born and when I looked at Amelia yesterday, I can't believe I took care of something that tiny! (Yes, babies are for the young!) Amelia is precious and just spreads her rays of love to everyone outside that crib! Love, hugs, and prayers continue from GMa and GDad!
Post a Comment