Friday, July 3, 2009

A Girl's Gotta Have Shoes


I just hope she remembers which shoe goes on what foot!

Same old, same old for Miss Amelia. Her blood gas was in the low 70s. I am not sure if we are on a weaning program anymore or if they are just going to give her steroids when they think the time is right. Her weigh in last night was 1930 grams. She is now 4lbs. 4 oz. Pretty soon she is going to fill out those preemie clothes! I will be going to the hospital today to find out what the doctors are saying and hopefully meet the new mysterious doctor. I am told he is young, tall and thin. Pretty descriptive.

I took the day off yesterday to do some work, but Todd was there to be by her side in the afternoon through the evening. Work is fatiguing me mentally and physically. But it will all be over next Friday and then a week after that my folks will be rolling into town. Grandaddy will get to see his newest grandchild very soon. Grammy has seen her before, but she looks like a very different baby. I am really looking forward to their visit.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I am really sorry that I won't be making the trip. Make sure to take a video and lots of pictures of their visit! Hopefully I will get to meet Miss Amelia before too long.
XOXOXOXOX

Post a Comment