Amelia Elizabeth was born on April 2, 2009 at 12:08 am. She finally made it home after a NICU stay of 335 days. We are so happy to finally be together as a family. Amelia has grown to be a very happy, joyful and social baby. We are thankful for all the people that worked together with Amelia to bring her home safely. Now the fun begins!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Mini Me
A lot of people have said Amelia looks just like me, so just for fun I thought I'd post some of my baby pictures so you can have a comparison.
I say the jury is still out--where's the picture of Todd in infancy? Put those beside yours and let's have a look see. I'm betting there are a great deal of similarities with her dear ole dad as well--two eyes, a nose, two ears, a full bottom lip, a little hair here, a sideways glance there--and who's to say? Inquiring minds want to know :)
4 comments:
And I still stand by it! Love the potty picture, by the way!
wow, it is true!
The top left picture looks like Berry as a tike, only more girly and with brown eyes.
OH, she really does!!
I say the jury is still out--where's the picture of Todd in infancy? Put those beside yours and let's have a look see. I'm betting there are a great deal of similarities with her dear ole dad as well--two eyes, a nose, two ears, a full bottom lip, a little hair here, a sideways glance there--and who's to say? Inquiring minds want to know :)
Post a Comment