Amelia Elizabeth was born on April 2, 2009 at 12:08 am. She finally made it home after a NICU stay of 335 days. We are so happy to finally be together as a family. Amelia has grown to be a very happy, joyful and social baby. We are thankful for all the people that worked together with Amelia to bring her home safely. Now the fun begins!
Friday, June 5, 2009
28 Would Be Great!
I called this morning to get Amelia's blood gas. Her CO2 was 69. This is usually a number that keeps her settings in place. Not bad enough to go up, not good enough to go down. But the nurse thinks they may adjust her down to 28 at midnight anyway. When I called they had not done rounds yet, so no decisions have been made. I'll keep y'all posted. We will go down to see her thos afternoon and will probably have more to report then.
No comments:
Post a Comment