
After 4 1/2 weeks, at a time when she should stilll be resting comfortably in her mother, Amelia Elizabeth has shown us a few things:
1) She likes The Beatles, showtunes, and can get her Led out.
2) She prefers books about dogs.
3) She's probably tone deaf.
4) She can last 15 rounds with Muhammed Ali.
5) It really is water weight.
6) She likes to sleep on her tummy.
7) Like her parents, she's overly dramatic and wants to be the center of attention.
I'm sure there will be more to come, and can't wait to find out.
3 comments:
My dear Christina,
You have only begun to scratch the surface of what you will know about your precious Amelia. It's hard to believe that just one month ago you knew so little about her other than she was burrowed in and growing within you. And before long you will know her like the back of your own hand. It's amazing how quickly and easily you will fall into step with her wants and needs. Every day will bring a new revelation. It will be a pleasure to watch my eldest daughter become a mother to her daughter.
It will take all of us to keep you centered so you don't spoil her to ruination--Todd won't be any help in this--I've already seen him all googlie-eyed. Too late for him.
And I think that the center of attention suddenly shifted. And yes, there is much more to come..............and I for one can't wait. Love Grammy
PS She's probably not tone deaf, just learning to turn a deaf ear to you. :)
So, I've been chipping away at your saga and this post made me misty. What an awesome list! I'm not sure what I knew about him when Paul was a month old, but you should make sure to show this to Amelia when she's bigger. xoxo
Post a Comment