Amelia got to wear clothes for the first time today. The nurse put her in a little t-shirt that went all the way down to her knees. She had her eyes wide open a lot today.
Check out Amelia's groovy disco moves!
Amelia was wrapped like a burrito and I was able to cradle her in my arms like a full-term baby instead of having her chest on my chest. This way I got to stare at her face the entire time. I got to hold her for several hours today.
5 comments:
Wonderful news! Yeah :)
She is so beautiful.
That is so awesome!! Nathan got to wear clothes for the first time too!
Awwww Xina, she is so beautiful! She looks precious in her little T-shirt, and so happy you got to hold her all bundled up! She's growing stronger and more gorgeous all the time! She just looks great. K
Awwww...This just warmed my heart!!
Post a Comment