Sunday, October 4, 2009

Same As It Ever Was

Nothing much to report today. Yesterday when I walked in, the RT was patting on her because she was crying. I started talking to her and giving her kisses and she quieted down immediately. She just wanted attention and to be out of her bed.

I played with Amelia for a long time yesterday afternoon. I put her in her swing and she was able to stay in it for over an hour. I put the little toy bar up on it and she really liked looking at the sun toy that has a mirror on it. The girl cannot get enough of her own reflection. I held her and rocked her and sang her songs. I gave her a lotion rub down on her arms and legs which she always enjoys.

She satted in the highs 30s to low 40s while I was there. I think she weighed 10 lbs. 9 oz. last night. They will measure her length tonight. I was going to buy her a bunch of outfits in the next size up, but after looking through all the gifts she has been given I realized that she has plenty of things. She is a size 0- 3 months now. Amelia would have been 3 months old if she had been born on her due date.This is called her corrected or adjusted age.

No comments:

Post a Comment