Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bebopping Along


I'm a model. You know what I mean.


And I do my little turn on the catwalk!


Don't hate me because I am beautiful!


Relaxing after the photo shoot.
Amelia's fiO2 has mostly been in the 30s yesterday late afternoon through this morning. Now Todd tells me Dr. Khan said at 30% before they try cannula -- not in the 30s. Dr. Nawab said in the 30s. Now I am confused. I will try to sort it out when I get a chance.

Still no results back from the ph probe. We were told 2 days for results. I knew from last time that was highly unlikely.

Nurse Jacqui has her today.

She weighed 10 lbs. 8 oz. last night.

I bought her a kick and play this morning to put in her crib. You put it on the end of the crib and when she kicks it with her legs it plays music. I hope she likes it.

She still likes her mobile a lot. We are on the third set of batteries for it.

2 comments:

glenna said...

Dear T&C,
What a beautiful moment I just experienced while viewing the latest pictures of Amelia. First thing that I felt was pure enjoyment. She appears to be very alert, until the final picture where it looks as though she just pooped out. Can't wait until I am able to see her again. Love MOM/Grammy

PS Thank You Jacqui for all you do for Amelia and babies like her.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, look how beautiful she is! I can't wait to meet her this Christmas! -Rebecca

Post a Comment