Amelia Elizabeth was born on April 2, 2009 at 12:08 am. She finally made it home after a NICU stay of 335 days. We are so happy to finally be together as a family. Amelia has grown to be a very happy, joyful and social baby. We are thankful for all the people that worked together with Amelia to bring her home safely. Now the fun begins!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Amelia in Pictures
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a sweet little chubbette! I love the one in which she is looking at the stuffed dog.
I see that she is hanging in with the cannula. The finish line is in sight; go Amelia! Marie Grip
I love the dog picture, too. I cannot wait until she can see her real dogs! She is so obviously looking at things and people- that must be a good sign for her vision, right? We are anxious to hear more- I hope she has had a good week. Love, Bridget
She LOVES her puppy. She has been looking at him, touching his fur and I swear, she even talks to him. She makes more little noises when he is near her than I have heard at any other time. Her arms and legs get very animated when I put him in the crib with her. And I saw her crack a wide smile at him yesterday.
3 comments:
What a sweet little chubbette! I love the one in which she is looking at the stuffed dog.
I see that she is hanging in with the cannula. The finish line is in sight; go Amelia! Marie Grip
I love the dog picture, too. I cannot wait until she can see her real dogs! She is so obviously looking at things and people- that must be a good sign for her vision, right? We are anxious to hear more- I hope she has had a good week. Love, Bridget
She LOVES her puppy. She has been looking at him, touching his fur and I swear, she even talks to him. She makes more little noises when he is near her than I have heard at any other time. Her arms and legs get very animated when I put him in the crib with her. And I saw her crack a wide smile at him yesterday.
Post a Comment