Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blink and You'll Miss It

Amelia is already back on nasal cannula! She was breathing very, very easily on CPAP and it was speculated that she started going downhill yesterday because she had a very busy day of OT, PT and the eye exam, plus she was sedated. I think the sedation really put her over the edge. After an overnighter with the CPAP it seems to have revived her and the NNP decided to put her back on the cannula. She is currently at 55% oxygen.

I also learned that her eye exam report will not be available until Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad for the quick, good news! Love, Bridget

Anonymous said...

She was playing a Halloween "trick or treat"! prank......Yea, Yea, Yea! I'll bring her chocolate! Love, GMa

Anonymous said...

She just needed a little break!

Anonymous said...

Bless her heart, that was just her way of saying, "enough, already!"

Post a Comment