"I'm framed so beautifully!"
"Who's that's pretty girl in the window that I'm waving to, and why is she copying everything I do?"
Amelia is doing much better. She is down to 48% oxygen this morning. Hopefully at rounds they will decide to turn her pressure back down to 5. She has Jacqui as her nurse today!
She had more lasix yesterday and she will get more today. I hope when they take it away she won't revert back to retaining fluid and needing more oxygen.
Another baby from our pod went upstairs to NICU II yesterday. About ten kids have come and gone since we have been in the pod. She has been there the longest. Amelia needs to get going and be free of the CPAP. No pressure.
3 comments:
So glad to hear that she is doing better after that speed bump! I love looking at the pictures of her and seeing how my little niece is doing.
Rebecca
She needs a little Notre Dame outfit for game days! Marian, get on that pronto!:)
I just thougtht....this is her very first myspace shot!
RLC
Post a Comment