Amelia Elizabeth was born on April 2, 2009 at 12:08 am. She finally made it home after a NICU stay of 335 days. We are so happy to finally be together as a family. Amelia has grown to be a very happy, joyful and social baby. We are thankful for all the people that worked together with Amelia to bring her home safely. Now the fun begins!
Dear T&C, The first photo actually looks as though she is laughing, until you followed it up with the others. (She and cousin Emily might be trying to see who can make the best faces. So far Amelia, you still have some work to do to catch up with Emily--Yeah, she definitely has that on you--so far. Keep your head up, Toots. Grammy can't wait to see you. Till then.....Love Grammy
Gin, I was just fooling around in Kohls with the letters. This is an old pic I found on my camera. I was still pregnant when I took it and I was getting ideas for the nursery.
5 comments:
Being fussy is such hard work -- it tuckers the little one right out. Thanks for the new photos.
Did you get the letters for the nursery?
Dear T&C,
The first photo actually looks as though she is laughing, until you followed it up with the others. (She and cousin Emily might be trying to see who can make the best faces. So far Amelia, you still have some work to do to catch up with Emily--Yeah, she definitely has that on you--so far. Keep your head up, Toots. Grammy can't wait to see you. Till then.....Love Grammy
These pictures are awesome- I love seeing her cute face, even if it is fussy! Love, Bridget
Gin, I was just fooling around in Kohls with the letters. This is an old pic I found on my camera. I was still pregnant when I took it and I was getting ideas for the nursery.
She's precious even when fussy! Thanks for the new pics ((((((((Love to all))))) Kay
Post a Comment