Thursday, November 12, 2009

Isn't she lovely?


Waltzing in her sleep.


I'm sooo not in the mood, Daddy.

In a familiar pose

Listening as we talk to the doctor about her possible g-tube.

Nothing new to report today. Still working on the same things with the same concerns with most of the same results. 12lbs 8ozs last night, though.

Stevie says:
Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking she is making a grumpy face at the doctor, showing her displeasure. ;)

She is so beautiful and rosy cheeked. How far she's come! Marie Grip

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love that song- I sing it to my girls sometimes. And yes, she certainly is lovely and made from love. Love, Bridget

Anonymous said...

Oh Amelia ! You are so beautiful !!! You and your family are always in our prayers. Keep those doctors and nurses busy !
Vickie Cross

glenna said...

Dear C,
The last picture is priceless--the DOUBLE stink eye! A rare find--and looks as though so well practiced. So now I know some of the tricks you have been teaching your little bambino. Grammy is sending you some bigger day clothes with Miss Bridgie next week. Wish I could be the one to bring them to you. Love

Xinathebigsister said...

Clearly you have not been on the reciving end of a stink eye by me in quite some time. This is my concentration face. You will know it is my stink eye because you will feel your insides wither. This goes for my daughter as well.

Erica said...

Awww, I LOVE that last picture. While I have known since before April that you are a mommie, this picture was my first real SHE IS REALLY A MOMMIE picture. You look so beautiful together in this picture. We need another family pic... where's Todd?

As far as the look goes, Xina, you have a total "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis" look going on! I see a I'm hearing you but I'm still not convinced vibe. I don't know what Grammy meant, but I think I'm seeing the double stink eye from Amelia. She doesn't look too excited about that g-tube thingie either! You tell 'em girl!

Post a Comment