Amelia is in surgery right now having her g-tube installed. We are hoping this is the step she needs in order to come home sooner rather than later. It should take about an hour if they do it laproscopically and maybe 2 if they do it the traditional way. I'll keep everyone posted on her post-surgery recovery.
Todd spent the night at the hospital last night and I came up with my friend Bridget and with Marian this morning at 7:00 am. Todd had to leave to go to work, but he was able to say his goodbyes to her. She was wheeled down to surgery at 10:00 am. The chaplain here that I have become friendly with happened to pass me in the hallway and she accompanied us on the way to surgery and said a prayer over her before she got wheeled into the operating room.
5 comments:
Our prayers are with Amelia, You and Todd.
Praying for Amelia
We're praying that all goes well, and that her recovery is quick. Marie Grip
Been praying for Amelia today! For all of you!
My thoughts have been with you guys all day. I wish I was there caring for Amelia today, but I know that she is a fighter. Stay strong.
Post a Comment