Here is Amelia's contraption that she stands in.
We put it up to an end table and then she can play with her toys.
20 minutes goes by quickly and she seems to be having fun.
Today we picked out our fall mums to decorate the front of the house. Personally, I think she is the prettiest flower in the bunch, but I don't dare leave her out on the front porch!
Yesterday we visited Nurse Jacqui. We were so, so happy to see her!
After the museum and a way too short visit with Nurse Jacqui, we loaded up and went to Uncle Steve and Aunt Pat's house to watch the Notre Dame game. We all know how that turned out, so no need to dwell. We were gone from home for over 9 hours and with Amelia one 1/2 liter we only used on tank of oxygen the entire time.
After that Little Miss Sunshine went to sleep early. This morning we went to mass and then went with Billy and Sylvia to breakfast. I let Amelia try some grits and some white gravy. She seemed to enjoy both. We went home briefly to feed her and change her diaper and then we were on the road again at Wal-Mart, Garden Ridge and Home Depot to get flowers and all kinds of fall decor to welcome the cool weather we are supposed to be getting tomorrow!
While at WM I got a Coke Zero to drink and she kept trying to grab it from me. She opened her mouth slightly so I tipped it to her lips. I don't think she got any in her mouth, maybe just a little on her lips, but she smacked her lips and got a huge grin on her face. Am I going to have to start putting Coke Zero in her sippy cup? Uh oh.
2 comments:
She IS the prettiest flower in the bunch for sure!
(That contraption looks almost like what I wore for 4 years as a teen) But wow, she will stand straight and tall and run circles around both of you! She is a trooper, for sure. That smile is unforgettable. Love to all!
I LOVELOVELOVE that picture of her smiling so big it totally took over her little precious face!!
Post a Comment