We spent a little time on the back porch putting the pillows back on all the furniture and rocking in our wicker chairs. Todd cut the grass yesterday and blew off the porch so it is a pretty nice place to be. It is still pretty hot outside and Amelia was getting sweaty so it didn't last long. If you are ready for fall, raise your hand. We are...but it doesn't look like it is coming to Houston any time soon.
Yesterday Grandad and Grandmom came to visit on their way back into town. We filmed a little bit of her on the floor playing and half way through there is a little babbling burst "ba ba ba ba." This is totally normal baby stuff, but I never thought the day would get here. I am thrilled everytime I hear it.
6 comments:
WOW
I know. The boots are stunning!
I expected soft babbling, but no--she really is belting it out! So much more vocal than when we saw her a week ago. So exciting!!
Marian
Hi,
I found your blog and was blown away by Amelia - what an amazing girl and amazing parents!
I am trying to get out the Preemie Petition - would you be interested in posting it on your blog? Please feel free to contact me at: Deb@PreemieWorld.com
Thanks!
Deb Discenza
Mom to Becky, 30 weeker now 7!
Co-Founder PreemieWorld, www.PreemieWorld.com
Founder and Former Publisher of Preemie Magazine
It's about time that kid wore shoes....Just kidding.....baby feet are the cutest thing in the world. I would go barefoot all the time if I could. Love that kid! Grandmom
She looks wonderful. What an amazing girl. We definitely need to get together soon again.
Post a Comment