Monday, February 15, 2010

They may have been presidents....

...but I'm a Princess!

All went well in Sheep Pod A today. Amelia lost 70 grams, which is a start... her major diuretic should kick into full gear tonight or tomorrow, so we may see her lose more weight in the next two days. She was up most of the day for playtime and a few socials (tea with the princess is a very big thing for the nurses, you know.) She had a good PT session and lots of swing and play time. They turned her down to 2.75LPM and she was at 75% FiO2 at shift change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia is a princess to all of her faithful followers ! Keep those nurses busy Amelia.
Vickie Cross

Anonymous said...

GMom and GDad were visitors on Tues. Amy reported that she had a great day with everyone. She was showing all her skills of smiling, grabing her new toy, babbling, staring at strange actions that we grownups do to be silly! She checked out anyone around her and took a couple of cat naps - 10 min. max. Then back to playing again.I think she was catching on to a little "peek-a-boo" with GMom. I always think of the movie "Look Whose Talking" when I look at babies' eyes as they stare at you, and wonder if they think we are crazy. She is beautiful,precious, and loved very much. GMom

Post a Comment