Thursday, April 29, 2010

Green Green Grass of Home




We have been enjoying the glorious weather. Amelia and I sat outside for a couple hours today sitting in the glider. She really enjoyed it and was smiling, clapping and lip smacking the entire time. She is like her old self again. It is so nice to be home!

5 comments:

glenna said...

From what I heard, this is a picture of a real "stinkertail". She looks so happy with herself. Amazing what you'll find that doesn't bother her. Glad to see that she is getting back to her happy self.......wish I were with you, Love MOM

Amy C. Adams said...

I am so very glad she got to go home. She definitely did not seem to like PICU one bit. Give her a big hug for me.

Anonymous said...

Look at that sweet baby Amelia ! Home just fits her so well !
Vickie Cross

Unknown said...

What a great photo session! Great to see her smiling face :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie!!! Clearly, she's so happy to be home again. Marie Grip

Post a Comment