Sunday, April 25, 2010

One Foot Out the Door

Amelia was moved down to regular cannula on 2 lpm this evening. They will move her to the step down unit out of the PICU in the morning. They will probably observe her to make sure she keeps up her satts and her blood gases look ok and they will release her. I am hoping we will be home no later than Tuesday.

She was awake and alert most of the day and had visits from Patsy, Jacqui and Erica. Todd is spending the night with her while I stay home and tidy up. Things are a disaster around here because the days leading up to her hospitalization she was getting sick and things were caving in around the house -- and then we left everything when we had our ambulance ride to the hospital last week. So I have been tidying things up around here in preperation of her homecoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment