Monday, April 5, 2010

Hippity Hoppity

We went over to my aunt's house for an easter egg hunt and had dinner in the evening. We got Amelia all dressed up in her Easter dress and posed her for some pictures in my aunt and uncle's back yard and some around our house. We even tried to shove her in a giant easter basket for a photo opportunity, but she didn't like it very much and began to protest. We hope everyone had a nice weekend...good food, family and friends! It's what life is all about.



I said I don't wanna!


Mommy is sorry!


Ah, this is better.


Sleepy.


Pre Easter egg hunt nap.


In the pretty garden.


Happy Easter from the Bankers of Katy, TX.


Watching the Easter egg action from the back porch.


Found an egg!


Taking a dip in the pool. Another protest began.


Post egg hunt nap.

9 comments:

preemienurse said...

Looks like Amelia had an absolutely wonderful Easter!

glenna said...

I so missed the three of you, here with us. We really enjoyed ourselves at the annual homecoming at Saint Cecilia's. But it looks like the Bankers of Katy had a wonderful day as well. I especially enjoyed the pictures of Amelia being sleepy, the preEaster egg hunt nap pic as close seconds to my favorite with Amelia in the pretty garden. Without the colorful mat under her, that would make a great picture to frame. Love to you all, MOM, Grammy

glenna said...

PS--Her Easter dress is absolutely beautiful. MOM

Xinathebigsister said...

Yeah I don't like the mat (it is a beach towel)either, but someone didn't want her rear wet. I didn't care as long as I got a good shot to frame. That was the whole point of getting her in the garden for pictures. I can just crop it out. We don't have any framed pictures of her in the house because I kept thinking...we'll get out of the NICU and we can have some nice pictures...well a year later and here we are.

Anonymous said...

WE WANT AN UPDATE--IT'S BEEN DAYS. WE CHECK EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY TO GET OUR "FIX" AND WE ARE NOW SUFFERING FROM WITHDRAWAL.......

Xinathebigsister said...

Who are we?

Anonymous said...

All of Miss Amelia's adoring fans, of course. Inquiring minds want to know......:)

Xinathebigsister said...

Arghh, whoever you are, you are killing me. MOM is that you?!?!

Anonymous said...

Who's killing who? Give us an update on our little angel and we shall be contented once again.

Post a Comment