Amelia Elizabeth was born on April 2, 2009 at 12:08 am. She finally made it home after a NICU stay of 335 days. We are so happy to finally be together as a family. Amelia has grown to be a very happy, joyful and social baby. We are thankful for all the people that worked together with Amelia to bring her home safely. Now the fun begins!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Taking it Down a Notch
I called this morning and Amelia is down to 3.5 liters on her oxygen and is at 30% on her fiO2. She was awake and playing and entertaining the nurses. She has a headband on! She does not own any that I am aware of so someone came by and put one on her. I wonder who? The nurse I talked to in the pod says it wasn't her and she didn't know. Yeah, right!
2 comments:
I promise, it wasn't me. I think it goes to her Halloween costume. She did look very cute though! - Erica B
OOOHHHH, not a brain squeezer I hope! :)
Post a Comment