Thursday, January 7, 2010

Holding Court


I've got an itch just... right... there... aahhhh.

"Do what I say!" commands the czarina.

Well, Amelia has had a good day since the continuous feed and formula change. Not one spit up/throw up. She's been satting great and feeling good. Two babies left for home today, and now Amelia is officially the oldest baby in the NICU... not necessarily the greatest thing to brag about, but it is what it is. Knowing that, she called for her throne, and she called for wand and she called for her nurses 3... and made sure everyone knew what they were to do tonight. We have 5 new babies in the last week, (a pair of twins included) and she also gave them marching orders for the evening. She's going to be trouble when she gets home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that things are progressing. Marie Grip

Unknown said...

Hilarious! Glad she had a good day!

Anonymous said...

Today is Jan.11, Todd's birthday! He has a beautiful present awaiting her homecoming soon, I hope. With the good feeds, I hope she continues to thrive and get better. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TODD....she is the best present yet, (besides the bike that fell apart!)No, wait! it was you being my present! Love you and have a great day with Amelia. Love, GMom and GDad

Post a Comment