Friday, December 18, 2009

Evidence



My Mother bought this onesy and threatened me if Amelia did not get a chance to wear it. The first time I put it on her - these pictures - she wore it for about 2 hrs before she threw up on it and we had to change her. The second time it lasted for half an hour. I'm not sure if it's bad timing or the glitter... I know it's not the message.
editor's note: "my mother" = Todd's mother.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's adorable! Merry Christmas to you too, Little Miss!

Anonymous said...

Well,what can I say, she may not like glitter...she's too sophisticated, I guess. But I THINK SHE LOOKS PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL in it! (I think it's Todd that doesn't like the glitter.) I appreciate the "evidence". Love, hugs, and kisses to Miss Merry Christmas. GMa

MommaK said...

She is SO DARLING!!

You sound tired (?) diappointed (?) in this last post. I'm know y'all are ready to bring baby Amelia home. You are a strong and beautiful family. Merry Christmas. She is a precious angel.

Post a Comment