Monday, May 13, 2013

Let's Regroup

I have been seriously delinquent in my blogging and I have been hearing from some people about it. So I am going to try to be a little more on top of it by blogging at least once a week on Mondays. I am going to keep it short and sweet, too. I have been writing novellas and ain't nobody got time for that.

A lot of things have happened and are happening so instead of writing all about them in one post, I am going to divide them up into a ton of smaller ones. Some of them will be about little happy things. Some of them will be actual points of progress. Some will be incidents and accidents and medical unpleasantness. Some of it will be factual, some will be fanciful. It will most certainly veer off course, but it was always be an honest glimpse into Amelia's life and my feelings about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment