Getting more of it in my mouth than outside.
Good shot of some of my teeth. Hoping I'll get to use them on hard foods one day.
All done.
College athletes have training tables and so does Amelia! I usually don't buy individual jars of baby food for Amelia. Because she eats so little it is a waste, but I found some larger jars of Beetchnut Apple Raisin Pears at a very discounted price and thought what the heck. We sat her up in her high chair last night and I gave her bites of the food while Todd and I ate our grilled cheese sandwiches.
She usually eats about 6 or 7 bites and I have to play airplane, make funny faces, sing songs, and do a jig for her to get to eat them. Last night I put the food to her lips, she opened her mouth to receive the bite, I put the spoon in and she closed her mouth. Just like she is supposed to do. And she did this about 10 times. I couldn't believe it. I don't know if it was the flavor of the food, a moment of maturity, a light bulb going off in her head, or she was too tired to fight me...but whatever it was, it was fantastic! I am going to try again today at lunch and hope we can repeat the experience.
3 comments:
Or maybe she's thinking "she finally got something I like". You go, toots, Grammy
I think that is right ! Those apple raisin pairs taste pretty good ! Amelia is just a little picky, and she has found her favorite food. Good job Amelia ! Pizza will be coming soon.
Vickie Cross
OK.....Let's put this in perspective, she's getting ready for the Thanksgiving turkey and pumpkin pie! Yea! This new event is sooooo exciting! Love and hugs, GM
Post a Comment