I took Amelia out today in her Halloween costume. It is so cute I don't want her to wear it just once. When therapy comes over this week, she will wear it again -- and then of course on Saturday when we hand out candy.
She did exceedingly well drinking from a sippee cup today. Her Pediasure was thickened and she sucked and swallowed in rapid succession for several minutes. It was incredible. If she is able to build on this, she can really get a significant amount of calories in. The more calories we get in orally the faster we get rid of the g-tube!
Someone needs to tell her there is no nutritional value to licking and sucking on her oxygen tubing.
3 comments:
Did you notice how big that smile was when you mentioned "boy scouts" ! Sweet Amelia says the heck with the toys, let me explore this tubing and I will find something creative to do with it!
Love seeing you videos....and seeing Amelia growing up.
Vickie Cross
My goodness, she is getting so big! LOVE the videos! It looks like she is really making progress with her therapy and gaining strength in her torso and legs. You guys are doing such an amazing job with her. Go team Banker! Miss you guys and give hugs and kisses to the princess from Nurse Jacqui!
Once again, Amelia is super girl! You guys are helping her go far. Everytime I see her I see such growth.
Post a Comment