Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Great Pretender



Recently Amelia has been playing with the baby doll that Mrs. Grip and Mary Kate gave her for her baptism. I have seen her within the last week pick the baby up, pat her on the face, turn her around and pat her on the back. Then this morning Amelia took the comb from me and she began using it on her doll. She is starting to play pretend and it is the cutest thing ever!

Last night we went over to Cousin Billy and Sylvia's house for stromboli! Amelia amused everyone by clapping and constantly pulling off her socks. She is very good at it. She stayed up way past her bedtime, but she enjoyed meeting new people while mommy and daddy got to shake the dust off and circulate a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that FINALLY someone in my family likes to play with dolls! (longer than 5 min.) I played with dolls until I was in Jr. Hi. See how great she is immitating your loving care? Also, I guess she doesn't want to see her baby with that "bed hair" that GMom and GDad get! I can't wait until she gives her baby that sloppy, wet kiss! Another great event in Amelia's life! Love and Hugs, GM

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE! So happy she likes the doll. Erin played with one like that (and still has it...)Marie Grip

Post a Comment