Monday, July 5, 2010

Miss Independence


Composing my first song.


Hanging out in the pool before the fireworks.

Great Uncle Steve is crazy!

Woo hoo!

I give swimming a two thumbs up!


Dining al fresco by the pool. Now where is that cabana boy?!?

No Daddy. You have to hit escape, then retrieve the data, then.... here, just let me do it.

Amelia's weight was noticed as soon as she came in.


Getting the house ready for the cousins is hard work. I'll get to the laundry and the carpets later.

1 comment:

glenna said...

I can't wait--I am about to have the time of my life with Amelia. I have truly missed seeing her, Love MOM/Grammy

PS--there is serious work going on in the bathroom--the tub leaks and Mike gave me the replacement cartridge for it and the men folk are replacing it. One of those 10 minute jobs....that I should not have been involved in...but I am standing at the ready with the emailed instructions (just pictures, actually) to be able to decipher the trouble they are about to get into.

Post a Comment