Amelia Elizabeth was born on April 2, 2009 at 12:08 am. She finally made it home after a NICU stay of 335 days. We are so happy to finally be together as a family. Amelia has grown to be a very happy, joyful and social baby. We are thankful for all the people that worked together with Amelia to bring her home safely. Now the fun begins!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Hi Y'all
Mommy put me in pigtails today. What do you think?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY GOSH SO CUTE!! That picture compelled me to type in all caps, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.
The new haircut makes her look like a different girl! Very very adorable!
I havebern following for a while , but this is my first time to comment. I had too this time. That picture is too sweet for words! Just precious! Your daughter is pretty amazing. Thanks for sharing her story.
Grammy's Cutie Patootie. Such a big girl these days....Miss Amelia has really made progress this past month. Can't wait to hear when she finally rolls over all by herself. Hopefully before her first two front teeth appear, and I know they won't be long in coming. Give her a squeeze for me. Love MOM/Grammy
Amelia looks adorable in those pigtails. I loved meeting her while we were in Texas. She is a pretty special little girl and she has a great Mommy too.
8 comments:
OH MY GOSH SO CUTE!! That picture compelled me to type in all caps, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.
The new haircut makes her look like a different girl! Very very adorable!
-rlc
I havebern following for a while , but this is my first time to comment. I had too this time. That picture is too sweet for words! Just precious! Your daughter is pretty amazing. Thanks for sharing her story.
The Gaylers give those pig tails eight thumbs up! Thank you for sharing all the pictures- so fun!
A-DOOR-A-BLE!!!!!!! (said with Texas twang!). Such a cutie!
Love, Aunt Jojo
Grammy's Cutie Patootie. Such a big girl these days....Miss Amelia has really made progress this past month. Can't wait to hear when she finally rolls over all by herself. Hopefully before her first two front teeth appear, and I know they won't be long in coming. Give her a squeeze for me. Love MOM/Grammy
Too cute for words! What a doll...and getting to be a big girl! Marie Grip
Amelia looks adorable in those pigtails. I loved meeting her while we were in Texas. She is a pretty special little girl and she has a great Mommy too.
So beautiful and looks so happy! Kim
Post a Comment