Saturday, July 28, 2012

She's a Good Girl, Crazy 'Bout Elvis!


If there were any doubt she is my daughter, here is 100% proof. Her need to wrestle the microphone away, hog it, put it close to her mouth, belt out a song at the top of her lungs and dare anyone to take it away from her is totally inherited. There must be a karaoke gene. Scientists just have not isolated it yet. This was her third Elvis song of the night and I got video of them all. The other videos were shaking too much because I was unable to control my giggling. (Well bless my soul, what's wrong with me? I'm all shook up!) I finally got it together on the last song.

1 comment:

glenna said...

That is Waaaaaaaay too comical. And yes, the apple didn't fall far from that tree at all!!

Post a Comment