The kid has talent!
Flower arranging!
Tricycle Training!
Lounge singing!
Getting down the stairs is easy peasy!
Amelia is trying to do a somersault. She has been putting her head down on the floor, tucking it under and pushing off her toes. She has done a couple of attempts and with a little practice, I think she is going to do one very soon. The gymnastics Olympic trials are on TV right now and she was watching one gymnast do her floor routine. I swear I am not making this up, she got down on the floor and started rolling around doing some fancy moves with her legs. Her routine looked like a 10 to me! Todd and I saw a vault at an antique shop yesterday and I commented that we should add that to her gym/playroom we have for her upstairs. I was kidding at the time, but girl's got skillz!
She is starting to say her own name. It sometimes comes out Meel-ya and sometimes Mee-ya. Today I told her "All Done" when she was finished eating and she repeated me! She is jibber jabbering constantly in a conversational fashion. We are on the brink. What can't this kid do?
She is starting to say her own name. It sometimes comes out Meel-ya and sometimes Mee-ya. Today I told her "All Done" when she was finished eating and she repeated me! She is jibber jabbering constantly in a conversational fashion. We are on the brink. What can't this kid do?
1 comment:
All I can say is FANTASTIC! The kisses are the best! GMom
Post a Comment