Thursday, September 22, 2011

Eat More Corn (Puffs)

Breaking news. Amelia is on her 6th continuous corn puff. She is biting them off and she is swallowing them. I gave her one and noticed it was gone, then I gave another and she ate that. The third time she started yelling at me and I asked her if she wanted more and she clapped her hands. Now she is up to 7 puffs! I am giving them to her one at a time and she keeps yelling at me for more. I am really not sure what tomake of this. I am flabbergasted.

4 comments:

glenna said...

I guess if that's all a girl can get to eat, she will take it. How many did it take to fill her up? Maybe she is beginning to like the taste of food, wouldn't that be great? Keep it up.

Amelia's Mommy said...

The taste of food is not the problem. I think she likes it fine. She just doesn't know how to chew and swallow.

Unknown said...

awesome news! hopefully it's just the beginning.

Anonymous said...

I bet Asta is waiting at her fingertips. Sure it's not him? He is getting fatter! I remember she loved the cool whip. YEA! GMom

Post a Comment