
Since we have not been able to patch her successfully we had to bring out the heavy artillery. We bought these arm immobilizers to have her wear while patching. She cannot bend her elbows or bring her hands up to her face while wearing them. It is pretty pitiful, but hopefully this will allow us to patch with success. So far she has not been fussing about them. I hope that lasts.
2 comments:
Our little guy had to patch on and off for quite awhile... wish I would have known about these arm immobilizers!
Who did this to me?....I've got my good eye under wraps, but I'm watching you.........Bet she could give you a good stiff arm shot, so stay alert, C&T. Looks like you finally outsmarted her this time....Hoping this will work, as I think even a small amount of patching has been beneficial. Love your new tinneypumps, tuits. MOM
Post a Comment