
Amelia has been acting like we have wedged a rock or put a pea under her mattress and has not been happy the last two nights of sleep. She wakes up nearly every hour crying. She is usually satting just fine until then. We think it is her congestion/allergies. Nobody has been getting sleep around here and last night started out much the same. Finally Todd got the brilliant idea to put her in her swing. She falls asleep in that all the time, and it would allow her to sit up. And it worked like a charm. We haven't heard a peep put of her since about 1:00am this morning.
So again, much like her grammy, she'd rather sleep in her recliner than sleep in her own pretty princess bed!
2 comments:
Dear Amelia,
If you should take after Grammy in any manner, best be the way in which I sleep....If that's the worst bad habit you pick up from me, then I couldn't be happier. I know you must have some congestion, or sleep would come easy for you. I've seen you sleeping like an angel on more than one occasion.
Can't wait to see you, I am truly marking off the days. Twenty days.......and counting. I will be busy as a bee till then, TTFN, Grammy
Dear Amelia,
We are at 17 days and still counting......Grammy can't wait. I heard you did really well at your Dr's appts this week, and I couldn't be prouder. Addie and Thomas are looking forward to giving you some more quality floor play. It helps you to grow by leaps and bounds. Love Grammy
Post a Comment