Amelia Elizabeth was born on April 2, 2009 at 12:08 am. She finally made it home after a NICU stay of 335 days. We are so happy to finally be together as a family. Amelia has grown to be a very happy, joyful and social baby. We are thankful for all the people that worked together with Amelia to bring her home safely. Now the fun begins!
Monday, June 10, 2013
Letting it Fly
Amelia is out of school for the summer and I am trying my best to keep her busy and out of trouble, but sometimes I fail. She got into a box of corn starch in the pantry. We installed a handle with a lock on it, but I always forget to turn it.
Luckily, she is not nearly as good at the coverup as she is with the crime. Her footsteps led me right back to where she was hiding behind the couch. She pretty much looked like this woman below, but there were no Rice Krispie treats waiting for me in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment