Thursday, November 17, 2011

Well, Hello There Pilgrim

I just went to Amelia's school's Thanksgiving feast. The tables were set with placemats with each child's picture on them. They were absolutely adorable and turned out better than the school portraits that were taken the same day. She came walking into the cafeteria with her class holding the teacher's hand and she was wearing her little Native American headband with paper feather. I nearly teared up it was so precious. Just wanted to share the picture with you and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Safe travels to everyone next week!

Also...forgot to mention that today is World Prematurity Day. I am grateful every day that Amelia survived the odds. She brings us so much joy. And even though her life is harder, her successes are that much sweeter. Thanks for letting us share all of her ups and downs with you.

1 comment:

Amy Francis, nurse said...

A wonderful Thanksgiving to you as well. It makes me so happy to see this little girl doing better and better from the journey she started a few short years ago. She brought a light into my career that I will carry forever. Having the honor to have been one of her nurses is something I will always be thankful for.

Post a Comment