Amelia Elizabeth was born on April 2, 2009 at 12:08 am. She finally made it home after a NICU stay of 335 days. We are so happy to finally be together as a family. Amelia has grown to be a very happy, joyful and social baby. We are thankful for all the people that worked together with Amelia to bring her home safely. Now the fun begins!
Friday, November 25, 2011
Climbing the Stairs
Amelia is working on going up and down the stairs upright! She did it all by herself a couple days ago. I only caught a bit of her descending, but you can see how she does it. I think she is getting this better than the potty thing.
Mercy......Stand back.....there is no stopping her now. She is always busy. Just need to channel or focus that little bundle of energy into something productive. I know how proud you both are of her accomplishments. Can't wait to see her again.
1 comment:
Mercy......Stand back.....there is no stopping her now. She is always busy. Just need to channel or focus that little bundle of energy into something productive. I know how proud you both are of her accomplishments. Can't wait to see her again.
Post a Comment