Thursday, November 10, 2011

Picture This

Today is picture day at school. All the kids looked so cute all dressed up. Thought you'd like to see what she looks like in her outfit. I hope she can stay clean and tidy before they snap the shots! This will be her first professional photo.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious. If it doesn't work out, our schools always have "retakes". No problem. I love the smile so she must be ready for a good day. Why do we want them to grow up so fast? It just starts a new stage to deal with. GMOM

glenna said...

OMGoodness, she looks so mature. Her eye looks a good bit better, also. Can't wait to see the photo.....just in time for the Christmas cards.

Amelia's Mommy said...

The class pictures did not turn out great. The ones here in the blog are better. The quality is good, but she has her hair in her face and she isn't smiling. Oh well.

Amy Francis, RN said...

She looks beautiful as ever. I think she would look pretty no matter what.

Post a Comment