Getting so big. Standing at the window checking out the view.
Checking out the work crew, making sure things are going according to plan.
Not liking the sound of the saw.
Today the contractors started framing our back porch to screen it in. She was looking at them through the window and everything was fine until the saw started up. She didn't like that one bit.
Although I don't have pictures or video, I saw Amelia CRAWL today. She was on her tummy and got her knees under her and propelled herself forward about three times before flattening back out. It is only a matter of time before she figures out how to do it all the time. Right now she is tethered on a short leash to an oxygen tank. I should probably put more tubing on it so she has more room to exploe.
She likes her shopping cart. I have showed her that it has a basket on the front and she thinks it is great when I put things in it for her. I pulled out a plastic cup, plate, bowl and spoon for her to play with today. She wants to drink from a cup really bad! Right now she is taking bites off the spoon.
Today I put a bowl down for Asta to lick out of and Amelia wiggled her way over to it, picked it up, and held it while Asta licked away. It was pretty cute to see them working together as a team!
She is trying to pull up all the time. On sofas, on ottomans, on me, on her crib. She is moving and shaking. Watch out world!
2 comments:
Wow! How exciting this all is. We love seeing this momentous progress each week! Blessings just keep coming! Love and Hugs, Gmom and Gdad
She is so cute, and getting to be such a big girl. Lots of progress being made! Marie Grip
Post a Comment