Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stacking Up

I am so excited to report that Amelia finally understands the concept of "in!" I have been working with her for months to put her toys in the box and now I have witnessed her doing it. AND she totally surprised me a second ago by putting her rings on the stacker. We have not been practicing that. She is able to put the toy on the post but then she doesn't let go to let it fall. We'll work on that, but she is starting to do some more complex spatial things and understanding commands when I give them to her. (She has been giving me a kiss on the cheek when I ask for it for a few weeks now.) When she did it, I started clapping for her and she breaks out in a huge grin and starts shrieking. She knows she is awesome! Also when I forget to clap she looks at me to initiate one.

No comments:

Post a Comment