
Breaking in my new therapy shoes.
Being sassy. I've got something to say about it. And it goes something like this...
Brooming with Asta.
Benchpressing my drum.

Ta da! Self taught. No lessons.
Hair shiny but not so manageable.
Hanging out at the ball pit.
Watching Olivia while she wears her patch.
2 comments:
Her eyes are looking really good! Yay Amelia! -RLC
In the first picture she is looking down at her new shoes like "How'd these things get on my feet?" I know she must be growing leaps and bounds with her progress since Christmas. It won't be much longer and she will catch up with other children her age. She has a lot going for her that other children her age don't. She is an EXTREMELY happy, but more importantly a TOLERANT little tyke. Haven't seen any sign of the terrible two's approaching yet? Hopefully she will speed past that and the horrible three's as well. I'm betting on it. MOM/Grammy
Post a Comment