Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day







Yesterday we had a visit from Elizabeth and Emily! We went out to lunch at Berryhill Taco and then a quick trip to Toys R Us. Amelia always enjoys lunch out because this means she gets to sit in a high chair and grab at things on the table. Always good fun. At TRU, I pushed her around a cart and went down the baby doll aisle. You should have seen her face. Not even two years old and she went gaga over the babies.

After that we came home to relax and chat for a bit. Emily decided she wanted to build a fort so we pulled all the cushions off the couch and threw a sheet on top. Amelia was under there with her ball pit. She loved being in her first fort. And she looooooooved playing with Emily. Emily has beautiful long curly blond hair and she kept reaching out trying to touch it.

Today grandmom is going to come over and play with Amelia while Todd and I have an afternoon movie date. This is definitely been a fun weekend for her.

1 comment:

glenna said...

Amelia must have been plum tuckered from the look of her in that last picture. So glad E&E came for a visit. Haven't seen Emily in forever, and I think she heavily resembles her Uncle Dan. MOM
PS--I heard those comments about the tent in the LR.

Post a Comment