She got her haircut on Friday at a place called Pigtails and Crewcuts. I guess all girls get pigtails when they are done. I don't think she could carry off a crew cut! Here we are trying strawberry banana yogurt and having some sips of our sippy cup.
Hood up.
Hood down!
This weekend Todd took Amelia to her first football game. She got see my cousin Mike's son play football. She got to see Aunt Pat and Uncle Steve there too. She is wearing her Nebraska sweatshirt that Uncle Kevin gave her. Her cousin Carter wore it when he was her age. She is not loving the hoodie. Nebraska won this weekend in a very close game. It was a nail biter til the end. Amelia in her sweatshirt is a good luck charm.
Todd cleaned out the kiddie pool and put two bags of plastic balls in it for her to play with. I wasn't sure if she would like it or not, but she is enjoying playing with the balls and kicking them out of the pool with his feet.
2 comments:
Go Huskers! Go Jayhawks! Go Texas! Go Notre Dame! Go Lumberjacks! (I want to be politically correct.) However the important one is GO AMELIA with the pig tails! Love, GMom
OMG that last photo looks just like you.
xox
Elizabeth
Post a Comment