Daddy tells funny jokes!
Daddy, please. You're killing me here.
Todd took these pictures last night before putting her to bed. She still needs her cannula, but she can go without it for a few minutes so he thought he'd get some shots of her without it.
4 comments:
OMG, I nearly cried when I saw Amelia without her cannula. I pray she is finally at another juncture and will soon leave that all behind her. How much simpler your lives will be when that happens! I have been praying that by her 2nd Birthday she will be cannula and g-tube free, but I was still shocked to see her beautiful round little face without it. The power of prayer is overwhelming........MOM/Grammy
Just as cute as she can be !!!
Vickie Cross
Wow, she looks so grown up without the cannula!
So cute! I love the "talk to the hand" picture! Marie Grip
Post a Comment