Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Daddy, you are embarrassing me in front of the cute boy baby over there at Table 4.


Our first trip ever to a restaurant. We went to the Egg and I. Amelia loved all the action.


Amelia is in her bathing suit. Clearly, she is enjoying her roasted chicken with chicken gravy.


Grandmom is keeping me warm!

Hanging out on the back porch on one last cool evening.

Conversations with grandad.

6 comments:

catvault said...

I LOVE the first picture! She looks like she has a bump-it in! And she gives the turkey gravy a thumbs up. She is BEAUTIFUL!

Xinathebigsister said...

So on a scale of 1 to 10 you would rank her...?

Anonymous said...

Awwww, little Amelia is getting big ! And she is so beautiful ! Gosh, every picture reminds us that miracles do happen ! Happy Mother's Day.
Vickie Cross

Anonymous said...

I would rank her 10! 10! 10! Over and over again (and all other babies are 1's)

Marian

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day for you! Amelia is just so adorable. Marie Grip

catvault said...

10, duh!

Post a Comment