Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Care By Parent


Princess Patch! I can still see my toys.


Kicking and batting my way to happiness.


I love Daddy.

This is really hard! We are finally getting to the point where we are having fun playing with her. I will give more details later when we have time, but for now I just wanted to show a couple new pictures.

6 comments:

Jenny V said...

Awwwww,very touching!

Kathy said...

WOW that last photo is great! Praying all goes well!
Kathy W

Kym Pratt said...

We love the new pictures! We can not wait for you to be home! Love, Nykol and Elyssabeth Pratt

Anonymous said...

Love the picture with Daddy....keep up your great work....you two are wonderful parents and Amelia is so blessed to have you!

Cathlynn

Anonymous said...

You guys are phenomenal. Homecoming has been a long time coming, but I can't think of a more deserving family that will be able to do what you guys have already done and are embarking upon right this moment. I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of you. --Amy

Anonymous said...

Going home, going home, going home !!!
Wish the weather could be a wee bit warmer for the homecoming, but it will be a grand event none the less. Love the last picture of daddy and his girl.
Vickie Cross

Post a Comment