Wednesday, March 3, 2010

IT'S TIME

We're done. We're on our way out.
Thank you veryone for all your support throughout these months. We are so lucky to have family and friends like you who helped and prayed for us. Amelia is turning out to be a very fun and happy little girl.
Hopefully ou all will be able to meet her soon. We'll have last follow ups and continue to update here on her development, as the road is just beginning.

But the first step is now done.

Love you all.
Todd

11 comments:

Edie said...

I totally have chills and I'm hearing "We've Only Just Begun" in my head. I am so thrilled for all of you, from Amelia's entire extended family to the amazing couple that she chose for her parents. You guys just rock, and so does your little one. Thank you so much for sharing the incredible gift of your child with all of us; she is always and forever in my heart, and in the hearts of so many. I look forward to the further adventures of Amelia with so much love. Kay

Anonymous said...

Many blessing to you on your new journey with Amelia, congrats that this day has finally come for all of you, that hospital is in your rear view mirror now. She has been blessed with such great parents, grandparents and hosts of other friends and family that I love to read about. You all have endured so much this last year, I cannot even imagine! Go home, settle in and hopefully relax some now, I know it will be hard until you get settled in a routine, but it's a step forward from now on. Take care - Kim Foucault-Lagunas

Anonymous said...

We are going to miss our little "Pirate Princess" here in Sheep, but we are so very happy that Amelia is finally where she belongs, home with you guys!

Hugs,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah!!! What a long and bumpy road you've all traveled, but it's finally lead you home. Looking forward to updates. God bless! Marie Grip

Anonymous said...

How is that glorious view from the top of that mountain ? !!!! It was a long road for all of you, but one so worth traveling ! We will all be looking for those updates on this next chapter in the Amelia story. And we are so proud of her parents who hung in there and never gave up. Enjoy you new life with your family "at HOME".....awwwww....the H word.
Vickie Cross

Anonymous said...

goodluck! hope you have a great time with her

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. What a wonderful adventure lies ahead. Full of up, down, and sideways. You all have been so amazingly brave through this whole process. You are both incredible individuals and parents. And thank goodness for your fantastic family and friends. We can not wait to invade your home and meet Princess Amelia. I can not wait to get my arms around her. All the best. Love, Susan Jones

Anonymous said...

Congratulations- now you can really be a family under one roof. We are so very happy for you and are praying for a smooth transition. Love, Bridget

Jenny V said...

Great to hear she is home now. The adventure is yet to start,you have been great, dedicated parents to Amelia. Life will be ten times better now that you have left this behind you, nothing must compare to having your child at the safety of her loving home.

Many blessings,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
God bless you every one!
(and best of luck with the **beeping** equipment)

Jacqui said...

I am so sorry that I missed you guys leaving. I have been sick so I didn't want to take the slightest chance. I hope you guys are doing well at home and that you are settling in to your new hactic pace. Give her a BIG kiss from me, and I hope you stay in touch. Call me if you need anything! Jacqui

Post a Comment