Doing her best Santa impression. Pretty passable if she grew a beard.
The elf is on the shelf taking notes on who is naughty and who is nice.
Amelia reading stories quietly is being nice.
Amelia helping mommy make cookies is nice.
Sharing your speech therapy chew toy with the dog. Well, that's a bit of a gray area. Tough call for Santa. I wouldn't want to be him!
2 comments:
Is that Santa's boots I see under the Christmas Tree? New tradition? I think that Scandinavian tradition of St Nick's day on 5 Dec has to do with shoes under the hung stocking at the fireplace, not the tree. The stockings are filled with fruit, nuts and a trinket or two. If you find a lump of coal in one or both of your shoes, then it was warning to be good or Sinterklaas wouldn't leave you anything come Christmas. (I'm afraid to wonder what the boots mean........hopefully the reindeer don't get to help fill them.)
Love the picture of Amelia quietly reading and of her helping make cookies in the kitchen. I can smell the memories..........
The cleaning lady gathered all of our shoes in one place near the tree and I just happened to get a shot before she put them away. How is that for Christmas tradition?
Post a Comment