Amelia Elizabeth was born on April 2, 2009 at 12:08 am. She finally made it home after a NICU stay of 335 days. We are so happy to finally be together as a family. Amelia has grown to be a very happy, joyful and social baby. We are thankful for all the people that worked together with Amelia to bring her home safely. Now the fun begins!
Monday, December 5, 2011
Once You Pop, You Can't Stop!
I finally figured out that I don't even need to blow the bubbles. She thinks it is hilarious when I say "POP!" She was watching Umizoomi this afternoon and they kept saying "JUMP!" and she was doubled over in laughter. First it is funny sounds, next thing you know it will be Knock, Knock jokes. Whatever it is, I love to hear her giggle.
3 comments:
Just wait for the Pete and Repeat joke. Then you'll know she's certifiably HILARIOUS.
Definitely high brow humor!
Me thinks she's had too much to drink........ This is over the top.
Post a Comment