Amelia Elizabeth was born on April 2, 2009 at 12:08 am. She finally made it home after a NICU stay of 335 days. We are so happy to finally be together as a family. Amelia has grown to be a very happy, joyful and social baby. We are thankful for all the people that worked together with Amelia to bring her home safely. Now the fun begins!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Milestone Alert!
Amelia slept in her bedroom by herself last night. Todd moved the crib upstairs and she spent an entire uneventful night in her own big girl room. And a good night's sleep was had by all. I am so very, very thrilled this day has come. Now I have to move her diapers and bath supplies upstairs so we have everything in one place. Now I guess we'll have to finish the room. Bead board, paint, hang mirrors, art and new light fixture. No problem!
2 comments:
That is very exciting! We wait with baited breath for every milestone. I saw from her pictures that she is also a tubie, like my baby. It's always nice to meet fellow tubies.
I got 4 hours of sleep last night. I officially hate you (just kidding). But I was up with a fussy baby all night, who woke up the big baby! I hope you continue sleeping, and that the blessings spread my way- Love, Bridget
Post a Comment